Thursday, May 30 – times and locations vary
Project Graduation is a fun, safe all night party for our graduating seniors. This year’s Project Graduation will be held at Octane Raceway (Indian Bend Road and Loop 101). It begins immediately after graduation at approximately 8:45pm on Thursday, May 30 and ends Friday, May 31 at 1:00 a.m. Parents are needed to help organize and volunteer to ensure a successful, fun and safe graduation party for our seniors.
We need help before the event:
- Food Committee: Help solicit food donations before the event
We need help the day of the event May 30:
- AM Set up – Help move items from Chaparral to Octane. Takes approximately 2 hours starting around 8:30am.
- PM Set up at Octane – Help with the final set-up from approximately 6pm-8:30pm. Including blowing up balloons, setting up signs and general set up.
- Student and Bus Check-in at Wells Fargo – Approximately 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Food Pickup – Picking up food and transporting it to Octane approximately 6:30pm-8:30pm.
We need help at the event: May 30, approximately 8:15pm – 1am
- Tattoos – Work the henna tattoo area. No artistic ability is needed. We will train you and it’s very easy. (15 people)
- Food Area – Help with serving and supervising the food area (8 people)
- Raffle Area – Oversee raffle tables and raffle drawings (4 people)
- Games – Assist with Left/Right/Center and Bingo (4 people)
- Casino – Help in the casinio area with chips and dealing blackjack (20 people)
We need help with tear down May 31 –
- Tear down and transport items back to Chaparral. Approximately 1-2:30am.
To Sign up to Volunteer go here
For more information please contact Carla Monson – firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be amazed by this great event and the appreciative smiles of the graduates!
Thank you for your help!!
Join us tomorrow, January 14, at 5:30pm in J600 for the first Project Grad meeting. We have a fun, energetic committe who is working on this amazing event for our seniors and can use your help. Everyone is welcome (even parents of seniors). We need all sorts of help for this event on May 30 from 9pm-1am.
Project Grad is the all night drug-free, alcohol-free, tobacco-free graduation party sponsored by CHAPTS at Octane Raceway. There is food, over 90 raffle prizes, henna tattoos, a photo booth, bingo and other games, car racing, a virtual reality room, bowling, casino games and so much more! Our goal is 100% attendance by the graduating senior class. Everything is included in the registration fee, and scholarships are available.
Please join us in celebrating our fabulous teachers and staff at Chaparral during the holiday season! CHAPTS will be hosting a Holiday Luncheon for teachers and staff on Wednesday, December 12th, and we’d love your help! If you’d like to donate entrees, salads, or desserts, help with set-up, serving, or clean-up or if you’d like to donate small gift cards for teacher door prizes, please visit the sign-up page for details. Thank you for your help and support!
Present this flyer and support Chaparral Lacrosse all day on November 7.
Please join us in helping treat our teachers and staff to a spooky taco bar with all the fixings! This is an early release for students and professional development for staff in the afternoon so they will be able to eat lunch provided by us before they head to their meetings.
Sign up here and help us with set up, food, supplies and clean up.
The College & Career Center needs help this week! We need help for the selective college admissions panel Tuesday, October 23 and plenty of open slots during the day between now and October 26. Please visit the signup for available dates. Thank you in advance for your help.
Please join us for our first Parent Social Event of the year!
Come and meet new friends – or see some familiar faces – and help us build a greater sense of community within Chaparral.
- When: Thursday, November 1st from 5pm-7pm
- Where: The Vig McCormick Ranch, 7345 N. Via Paseo Del Sur
- What: Open-House style with a no-host bar and selected appetizers
RSVP to Anne Elizabeth Ginch, CHAPTS VP, Community by email: email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you there!
CHAPTS Board of Directors Meeting Monday, October 22 at 6:00pm in J600, across from the book store
This month, we will begin our monthly CHAPTS meeting at 6:00 pm with a special talk from Mindy Hickman, Prevention Specialist, and Katie Kunitzer, Counselor, about all the on-campus resources available for your students. You’ll learn about support groups and resources for students to make positive connections in school, break the bullying cycle, learn coping skills for anxiety and much more.
All parents are welcome to stay for our monthly CHAPTS meeting which will begin at 6:30pm.