Chap’s future is so bright, we NEED a big shade!
It’s time for CHAPTown Love
For families new to Chaparral, CHAPTown Love is our annual (virtual) event to raise funds for CHAPTS (Chaparral High School Association of Parents & Teachers) to spend in ways that benefit students, teachers and faculty members. CHAPTown Love’s focus in previous years was dedicated to granting teacher wishes for classroom needs. Thanks to your generosity, these wishes are still being granted in 2019.
This year, we’re exclusively focused on the construction of a permanent shade structure over the amphitheater.
- Fully utilize the amphitheater space
- Increase shaded lunchtime seating
- Create an outdoor classroom, available to all
- Beautify our campus
- Reduce sun exposure
- Create an outdoor venue for ceremonies and athletic honors
- Create a place for clubs to meet
- Build a legacy for YEARS to come
$100,000 builds a CHAPTown legacy.
CHAPTS will make a dollar-for-dollar match for every contribution up to $50,000.