Save the date!
Graduation is Thursday, May 30 at 6pm at Wells Fargo Arena at ASU. Project Grad will follow from 9pm-1am at Octane Raceway.
Project Grad is the all- night, drug-free, alcohol-free, tobacco-free graduation party sponsored by CHAPTS. There is food, a DJ, fortune tellers, over 90 raffle prizes, henna tattoos, a selfie station, bingo, arcade games, car racing, a virtual realty room, candlestick bowling, casino games and so much more!
Our goal is 100% attendance by the graduating senior class. Everything is included in the registration fee, and scholarships are available. The Project Grad registration link for students will be available in March, 2019.
Interested in volunteering? Come to one of our Project Grad meetings at 5:30pm in J600 on these dates:
Monday, March 25, 2019
Monday, April 15, 2019
Monday, May 13, 2019
Or, sign up to help here:https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040e4eaeab2e5-project
We need help before the event:
- Food Committee: Help solicit food donations before the event
We need help the day of the event May 30:
- AM Set up – Help move items from Chaparral to Octane. Takes approximately 2 hours starting around 8:30am.
- PM Set up at Octane – Help with the final set-up from approximately 6pm-8:30pm. Including blowing up balloons, setting up signs and general set up.
- Student and Bus Check-in at Wells Fargo – Approximately 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Food Pickup – Picking up food and transporting it to Octane approximately 6:30pm-8:30pm.
We need help at the event: May 30, approximately 8:15pm – 1am
- Tattoos – Work the henna tattoo area. No artistic ability is needed. We will train you and it’s very easy. (15 people)
- Food Area – Help with serving and supervising the food area (8 people)
- Raffle Area – Oversee raffle tables and raffle drawings (4 people)
- Games – Assist with Left/Right/Center and Bingo (4 people)
- Casino – Help in the casinio area with chips and dealing blackjack (20 people)
We need help with tear down May 31 –
- Tear down and transport items back to Chaparral. Approximately 1-2:30am.
To Sign up to Volunteer go here
For more information on volunteering, please contact Carla Monson – firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be amazed by this great event and the appreciative smiles of the graduates!
Thank you for your help!!
Please enjoy these pictures from Project Grad in years past!